courses home page picture

Skip site news

Site news

Picture of Jamie Klink
Need Official Transcripts?
by Jamie Klink - Thursday, June 30, 2016, 11:07 PM

If your licensing agency requires official transcripts, transcripts for your completed courses are available through Utah Valley University's Records Office and certified by UVU's Continuing Education Department.