Returning to this web site?
Some courses may allow guest access
Is this your first time here?
Important! For full access to courses you will need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself and purchase access to courses on this web site. Here are the directions:
- Click on the following link and fill out the form, or you can click on the "Create new account" button below New Account please complete all fields on the form.
- When the form is submitted, an email will be immediately sent to the email address you placed on the form.
- If you do not see a message from "Admin" in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains or copy and paste the URL in a browser to confirm your registration.
- Once confirmed, you are logged on to our site to select the course you want to participate in.
- Scroll down the page and complete the payment form on our secure site.
- You will then be placed in the course for which you have registered. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the username and password form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
- Please Note -- If, and only if, during the payment process you receive an "Error Message," go to your email and look for an "Email Merchant Receipt" confirming your payment. Email this receipt to Barry Duff at email@example.com. The administrator will then place you in your course as quickly as possible.